|Miss Horyna's Blog about books|
|Monday -- 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.||Miss Cheri Horyna, Librarian|
|Tuesday -- 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.||Ms. Barbara Macgirvin, Library Assistant|
|Wednesday -- 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.||Mrs. MaryAnn Kelley, Library Assistant|
|Thursday -- 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Friday -- 7:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.|
- What you need to know for checkout:
- You need to have your Student ID card with you.
- You can check out as many books as you need.
- Checkout is for 3 weeks at a time and you can renew as many times as you need.
- Laptops can be checked out for assignments. You must use them in the library.
- Magazines can be checked out for one week. Losing a magazine is an automatic $5.00 cost.
- You can't do any of the above if you have an overdue item.
- You need to get a pass from the library before seminar. Return the pass when you check into the library.
- Student ID Cards:
- The library makes the replacement ID cards. They are $5.00.