Even with COVID-19, the show must go on.
The final week before the Christmas-New Year’s recess is filled with school music programs. At the elementary level, it’s the first concerts of the year for sixth grade orchestra and band students.
Each of the concerts will be aired on Zoom or district YouTube. The addresses will be posted to the district website early next week.
Wednesday, Dec. 16
- 9:30 a.m.: Lincoln Elementary School
- 10:50 a.m.: Faris Elementary School
- 1 p.m.: Wiley Elementary School
- 2:45 p.m.: Hutchinson Magnet School at Allen
Thursday, Dec. 17
- 10 a.m.: McCandless Elementary School
- 12:30 p.m.: Morgan Elementary School
- 2:30 p.m.: Graber Elementary School
- 6 to 8 p.m.: Hutchinson High School Winter Concerts – Orchestra at 6 p.m. in the Performing Arts Center; Band at 7 p.m. in the Salthawk Activity Center; Choir at 8 p.m. in the Performing Arts Center
- 7:30 p.m.: Hutchinson Middle School Orchestra Concert, 7:30 p.m., Hutchinson Middle School – 7 Commons