Hutchinson Public Schools has spring shot clinics set up at each of the elementary schools for sixth graders to get all their vaccines for their move to seventh grade (dates listed below).
This year, the Reno County Health Department is adding the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine to each of these eight clinics. This vaccine can be offered to parents, staff, or students who are 18 years of age and older.
This is a wonderful opportunity for our community. The first shot clinic is Tuesday, April 6.
A few things to note:
- Anyone a part of our Hutchinson USD 308 community (parents/guardians, students 18 and older, and/or staff) can go to any one of the eight shot clinics to receive their vaccine.
- They must be 18 or older to receive the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine
- They will need to bring their insurance card with them.
- A wait time of 15 minutes after the vaccine will be required.
Spring shot clinic dates (all 1:30 to 4:00 p.m., unless otherwise noted):
- Tuesday April 6: Graber
- Wednesday April 7: Hutchinson Magnet School at Allen
- Tuesday April 13: Faris
- Wednesday April 14: Lincoln
- Friday April 16: McCandless
- Tuesday April 20: Morgan
- Wednesday April 21: Ave A (from 2:30 to 3:45 p.m.)
- Friday April 23: Wiley