Due to the current withdrawal of the Johnson and Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, the vaccination clinics in district schools over the next two weeks will not include shots for adults.
Regular school vaccines will continue at the clinics, however. The district has spring shot clinics set up at each elementary school for sixth graders who will need updated vaccines for seventh grade. Those clinics began last week.
Anyone wanting to sign up for a COVID-19 vaccine still can do so by contacting their physician, calling the Medicine Shoppe or by signing up on the Reno County Health Department’s website at https://www.renogov.org/773/COVID-19-Vaccinations.
Remaining vaccine clinics for district sixth graders will be:
- Tuesday, April 13 at Faris from 1:30 to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 14 at Lincoln from 1:30 to 4 p.m.
- Friday, April 16 at McCandless from 1:30 to 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 20 at Morgan from 1:30 to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 21 at Ave A from 2:30 to 3:45 p.m.
- Friday, April 23, at Wiley from 1:30 to 4 p.m.